Project Graduation 2022!
Go here to register
SATURDAY, JUNE 4, 2022 - 8 PM TO 12 AM, BO'S IN LENOIR
The Class of 2022 is invited to Project Graduation on Saturday, June 4, from 8 pm to 12 am at Bo's Entertainment in Lenoir. No cost to graduates! You can bring a guest for $10. Celebrate until midnight with food, drinks, arcade, mini-golf, bowling - winning prizes: TVs, Chromebooks, furniture, etc., and CASH! If you register by May 17, your name will be entered into a $100 drawing.
For more information, go here.
This is Caldwell's gift to the Class of 2022! Let's celebrate!
Find It Fast
- It is important that students check their school email daily!! This needs to happen beginning Monday, August 17th for ALL students!
- In order to access school email, go to the Gateway homepage, click on “Students”, and click on “Student Email”.
- The user name is the student’s first name, first initial of their last name and last 3 numbers from their lunch number. (For example, JosephJ111.)
- Students have set their own password.
- If students need their email password reset you may call the tech support line at (828)728-8407 ext. 14122. Please begin checking email on Monday, August 17th!! This is especially important for students that will not be in the school until Thursday, August 20th.
- All students must be wearing a mask prior to getting on the bus and must keep the mask on the entire time they are on the bus.
- Students will have their temperatures taken as they exit the bus. Any student found to have a fever will be taken to the office and parents will be contacted to pick the student up.
- Bus riders leave at 2:25pm.
- Bus riders will be escorted to and from the bus to ensure they maintain proper social distancing.
- Students will not be allowed to enter the school until 8:00am.
- Temperatures will be taken beginning at 8:00am. Students can NOT be dropped off prior to having their temperature taken and must be wearing their mask before the temperature is taken.
- Each student will have their temperature taken upon arrival. Students will not exit their vehicle until their temperature has been taken. Any student found to have a fever will not be allowed into the school.
- Dismissal is at 2:30pm. Students are picked up in front of the school in the horse shoe shaped pick up area.
- Students may not walk off campus to meet their ride.
- Car riders will wait in their classroom until their name is called.
HEALTH AND WELFARE EXPECTATIONS
- Masks MUST be worn at all times inside the building other than when students are eating lunch.
- If students choose to wear a face shield, they must still wear a mask under the shield.
- While students must wear masks on the first day of school, four additional masks will be provided to each student in case they need replacements throughout the year.
- Students will not be able to borrow items from teachers - for example they can not borrow pencils, glue sticks, etc.
- Students will also not be allowed to borrow from or share items with other students.
- Each student will be provided with a personalized pencil pouch
- If students bring cell phones or other technology to school, they collected and powered down as they enter the school and returned at the end of the day.
- There are NO microwaves available for students to use for lunchtime.
- Students will be eating lunch in the classrooms.
- Visitors will not be allowed at this time.
- Due to current conditions, students can not bring in food items to share with classmates.
Emergency Contact Number for Food Assistance or Packet Pickup is 828-237-2259.
NEW COVID-19 PROCEDURES FOR PARENTS, STUDENTS, FACULTY AND VISITORS
Mission Statement & Vision
To encourage each student to make positive decisions at every crossroad.
Every student will make successful academic and positive behavioral achievements in order to return to and/or graduate from their home school.