2:30 PM - 4:00 PM Art Club Meeting
March 30, 2018
April 2, 2018
April 3, 2018
April 4, 2018
April 5, 2018
April 6, 2018
April 16, 2018
6:00 PM - 11:00 PM BOE - Regular Business Meeting
April 18, 2018
April 19, 2018
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM CCC&TI Spring Fling
April 20, 2018
April 24, 2018
April 28, 2018
8:00 PM - 11:55 PM CCCMC Prom (Civic Center)
Prom forms must be completed to attend prom and the deadline to submit all forms is March 21. Forms should only be submitted to Mrs. Johnson.
- 2nd Annual Spring Egg Hunt - Monday, March 26 thru Thursday, March 29 - Eggs are hatching all over campus! Find them and return them to Mrs. Johnson for candy and a chance to win money!
- Yearbooks are now sold out. A small amount of additional yearbooks may arrive in May, which will be sold on a first-come first-serve basis for $30.
- Check out the NEW Knightly News!
- Get Office 365 For FREE
- Parents, Did you know that you can check your student's grades on Power School, Canvas and Moodle?
We encourage you to look at your student's academic progress by logging into their account on Canvas to check their high school classes and to their account on Moodle to check on their college classes.
Check with your student to get access to his or her Canvas or Moodle account.
Congratulations Isaac! For Your First Place Victory
Isaac went from racing the 10th grade category last season to the Varsity category this season. At the first race of the 2018 season, held at Brown's Creek Trail in Elizabethtown, NC, Isaac finished in first place and is leader for the Varsity Boys category for NC.
What is Caldwell Career Center Middle College?
Caldwell Career Center Middle College
The Caldwell Career Center Middle College (CCCMC) is a magnet high school located on the campus of Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute. At CCCMC, high school students complete their high school course of study, declare a technical major, earn national industry credentials, prepare for postsecondary study, and graduate high school in four years with a diploma and as much as one year of college credit toward their two-year degree.
Grades 9-12 High School Diploma
- High School Diploma
- Community College Certificates available in:
Mechanical Engineering Technology
Electrical Engineering Technology
Computer Technology Integration
Medical Office Administration
- Industry Recognized Credentials:
WorkKeys ACT Career Readiness Certificate
Autodesk Inventor Certification
OSHA 10-Hour Industry Certification
Tuition and Fees:
- No cost for tuition and books for approved courses.
- Students are responsible for paying college activity fees.
Current Caldwell County Schools eighth grade students are eligible to apply by:
- Completing the online application
- Providing 2 teacher recommendations
- Committing to the four-year high school program
Academy Programs of Study:
- Advanced Technologies Academy
- Life Science / Biomedical Academy
- Engineering Academy
Future Ready Core Course of Study
Career and Technical Education concentration program of study
Earning College Credit:
Through our designed program pathways students have the opportunity to earn 2 semesters of college credit through their academy plan.
- Skills USA is available to all students
- Students may participate in athletics at their home high school
- Community band is available to students who participated in middle school band
- Additional activities are available based on interest