The Parent Advisory Council invites you to look at their Facebook page to stay abreast to meeting information and other PAC relevant information. Please go to the Caldwell Middle College Parent Advisory Council Facebook page and hit "like" to receive updates from the PAC page! Additionally, visit their website at c3mcpac.org
What is Caldwell Career Center Middle College?
Caldwell Career Center Middle College
The Caldwell Career Center Middle College (CCCMC) is a magnet high school located on the campus of Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute. At CCCMC, high school students complete their high school course of study, declare a technical major, earn national industry credentials, prepare for postsecondary study, and graduate high school in four years with a diploma and as much as one year of college credit toward their two-year degree.
Grades 9-12 High School Diploma
- High School Diploma
- Community College Certificates available in:
Mechanical Engineering Technology
Electrical Engineering Technology
Computer Technology Integration
Medical Office Administration
- Industry Recognized Credentials:
WorkKeys ACT Career Readiness Certificate
Autodesk Inventor Certification
OSHA 10-Hour Industry Certification
Tuition and Fees:
- No cost for tuition and books for approved courses.
- Students are responsible for paying college activity fees.
Current Caldwell County Schools eighth grade students are eligible to apply by:
- Completing the online application
- Providing 2 teacher recommendations
- Committing to the four-year high school program
Academy Programs of Study:
- Advanced Technologies Academy
- Life Science / Biomedical Academy
- Engineering Academy
Future Ready Core Course of Study
Career and Technical Education concentration program of study
Earning College Credit:
Through our designed program pathways students have the opportunity to earn 2 semesters of college credit through their academy plan.
- Skills USA is available to all students
- Students may participate in athletics at their home high school
- Community band is available to students who participated in middle school band
- Additional activities are available based on interest