October 30, 2017
8:00 AM - 2:15 PM Board Walk Through - West Feeder Schools
November 6, 2017
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM BOE - Regular Business Meeting
November 10, 2017
November 15, 2017
November 17, 2017
November 22, 2017
November 24, 2017
December 6, 2017
December 7, 2017
December 8, 2017
December 9, 2017
December 10, 2017
- Get Office 365 For FREE
- Seniors, this year's class of 2018 shirt designed by Abby Drum, featuring all senior names on the back, will be available for order on October 10th through 12th. Please come by the PAC table to place your order.
- PreACT will be Oct 18th for all 10th graders.
Parents, Did you know that you can check your student's grades on Power School, Canvas and Moodle?
We encourage you to look at your student's academic progress by logging into their account on Canvas to check their high school classes and to their account on Moodle to check on their college classes.
Check with your student to get access to his or her Canvas or Moodle account.
- CCC&TI Creepy Caldwell Festival - Friday, October 27 & Saturday, October 28 - 6:30pm-10:00pm
CCC&TI Campus, Hudson - Open to the public
$5 Public, $1 CCC&TI Students
- Get Office 365 For FREE
What is Caldwell Career Center Middle College?
Caldwell Career Center Middle College
The Caldwell Career Center Middle College (CCCMC) is a magnet high school located on the campus of Caldwell Community College & Technical Institute. At CCCMC, high school students complete their high school course of study, declare a technical major, earn national industry credentials, prepare for postsecondary study, and graduate high school in four years with a diploma and as much as one year of college credit toward their two-year degree.
Grades 9-12 High School Diploma
- High School Diploma
- Community College Certificates available in:
Mechanical Engineering Technology
Electrical Engineering Technology
Computer Technology Integration
Medical Office Administration
- Industry Recognized Credentials:
WorkKeys ACT Career Readiness Certificate
Autodesk Inventor Certification
OSHA 10-Hour Industry Certification
Tuition and Fees:
- No cost for tuition and books for approved courses.
- Students are responsible for paying college activity fees.
Current Caldwell County Schools eighth grade students are eligible to apply by:
- Completing the online application
- Providing 2 teacher recommendations
- Committing to the four-year high school program
Academy Programs of Study:
- Advanced Technologies Academy
- Life Science / Biomedical Academy
- Engineering Academy
Future Ready Core Course of Study
Career and Technical Education concentration program of study
Earning College Credit:
Through our designed program pathways students have the opportunity to earn 2 semesters of college credit through their academy plan.
- Skills USA is available to all students
- Students may participate in athletics at their home high school
- Community band is available to students who participated in middle school band
- Additional activities are available based on interest