District Home

Kings Creek School

To provide quality instruction in a safe, caring environment.

  • Transfer Application Notification

    You will be receiving approval or denial notification via email concerning your Transfer Application for the 2023-2024 school year after the Board meeting in April or May, depending on when your application was submitted.  

    If you have any questions, please contact Joy Parker,  joparker@caldwellschools.com or 828-728-8407 Ext 140175.

Find It Fast

Excellence in Education

Kings Creek "Of the Year" Winners

  • Kings Creek School Representatives


    Teacher of the Year:  Mark Crump

    Rookie Teacher of the Year:  William Sherrill

    Associate of the Year:  Lorie Toliver

    Support of the Year:  Sara Beth Swanger

    Instructional Assistant of the Year:  Alisha Whisenant


    Kings Creek School Representatives

    2023-2024 School Year

    Teacher of the Year:  Abbi Smith

    Support of the Year:  Sara Beth Swanger

    Instructional Assistant:  Lisa Prestwood

    Associate of the Year:  Eric Byrd

    Parent Volunteer of the Year:  Alisa Foust

Kinder Screening
  • Complete enrollment for new kinders by CLICKING HERE!


    You will need to create an account if you do not already have PowerSchool Parent Portal for other children.