1) Students will spell and write first and last name.
2) Students will produce numbers 1-30.
3) Students will produce each letter of the Alphabet (upper and lower case letters).
4) Students will learn meanings and produce word wall words.
5) Students will draw pictures and dictate sentences in their journals for the first nine weeks then students will be expected to write 4 complete sentences including correct punctuation, spaces between words, creative spelling,and capital letters at beginning of sentences. The students will be expected to stay on topic while writing a story. This objective is expected by the end of the 4th nine weeks.