*Class Dojo link to join-
* WEEKLY WORK - This is usually called Take Home Tuesdays; however, I know some kids won't ever come on Tuesdays (for now), so I am calling it Weekly Work OR Take Home Tuesdays. Your child's work will go home on the 2nd day of their group's schedule so Group A will go home on Tuesdays and Group B will go home on Fridays.
SEND IN BOX TOPS ANYTIME-
THE CLASS THAT BRINGS IN THE MOST WINS AN ICE CREAM PARTY! :)
* You can look up your child's grades any time using Parent Portal. If you have not signed up for it, please visit the office to get your forms filled out and password.
* Any information you need concerning READ TO ACHIEVE can be found on our GFES website under the PARENTS tab at the bottom.
* FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME ANYTIME...email@example.com
Drop-off/Pick-up Procedures 2020-2021
Drop-off begins at 7:30am. School starts at 7:55am.
Pre-K and Wrap-Around
- Due to regulations, Pre-K and Wrap-Around students must be signed in by a parent/guardian. Pre-K and Wrap-Around parents will park in the front parking lot of the school and walk their child to the left entrance of the cafeteria where staff will be there to assist you with sign in. This is also where parents will sign their child out when they are picked up.
Kindergarten and 1st
- Parents of kindergarten and 1st grade students will drive through the line in the front of the school. Please do not park in the front parking lot and walk your child down. We will have staff members who will check your child’s temperature at the car and then direct them to the K-1 entrance. This is the same entrance that we have always had for K-1 students. Staff members will also be in the hallways to direct them to their class. If you have a K-1 child and siblings in the upper grades, please use the K-1 entrance each day.
- Dismissal for K-1 students will also be in the front car rider line. We will have staff members in the parking lot who will communicate with the K-1 hall to get students to the cars as quickly as possible. Please be patient with us as this will take some time for this process to run smoothly.
2nd-5th grade students
- Parents of 2nd thru 5th grade students will drop off and pick up their children on the Dudley entrance roundabout as in past years. Staff will take temperatures as they exit the cars and they will report to their class. If your 2nd thru 5th grade child has a K-1 sibling, please use the front entrance.
- Bus riders will have one entrance to the building as they arrive on campus this year and there will be staff there to check temperatures and direct those students to class.