Retirement Workshop & Registration
Retirement workshops are designed as the first step in your retirement process. All employees who are eligible to retire within the next four years are encouraged to attend this workshop on an annual basis.
Note: These workshops are no longer offered on ER days.
2019 - 2020 Retirement Workshops:
- Friday, August 23rd (Optional Planning Day) ~ 8:30 a.m. and conclude at approximately 10:30 a.m.~ SCHS Theater (register below)
- Christy Hayes, CCS Benefits Coordinator
- Doug Nixon, Robinson & Associates - 403b & 457 plans (Lincoln Financial)
- Kristin Bryan, Regional Retirement Education Manager - NC 401k, 403b, and 457 plans (Prudential)
- Charlie Griffin & Hunter Tompkins - State Employee Credit Union (SECU)
Preparation for Workshop:
- When you register for these workshops, please include an email address.
- Bring pen & paper to take notes!
- Optional, but helpful to bring to the workshop:
- Your "Latest Annual Benefit Statement" - You can obtain this by logging into your ORBIT account (www.myncretirement.com), click on "View Annual Benefits Statements", download, and print.
- Your "Account History" - You will find this in your ORBIT account too, so log in and click on "View Account History" and print.
- Your most recent paystub
REGISTER BELOW ↓
No date for future workshops available at this time.