Paint the Spirit Rock at Baton Elementary!
The Baton Spirit Rock is available for the school year to signal school events, celebrate holidays and milestones, and applaud student accomplishments.
If you'd like to reserve the rock, come by the school office to sign up.
Cost is $10
All proceeds go to Baton Elementary PTO to help our students.
Spirit Rock Guidelines
- Reservations must be made to paint the rock.
- Reservations are on a first come-first serve basis.
- Reservations can be made int he school office. Look for the blue folder SPIRIT ROCK SIGNUP.
- The fee to reserve the rock is $10. Exact change is required in cash or you may write a check payable to Baton PTO. Place your money in an enevelope with ATTN Baton PTO Spirit Rock.
- Reservation must be made by parent or teacher or Baton Elementary staff member.
- Once reserved, you will have the rock for 24 hours, from 4pm-4pm the following day (example-if you reserve the rock for November 6, you will have the rock from 4pm on November 5 through 4pm November 6).
- The rock may be painted over the following day by anyone who has reserved the rock for that date.
- Anyone painting the rock must leave the area in a clean condition. Remove all material and litter from the site and be sure the paint is properly disposed of.
- All the rules outlined in the CCS handbook and code of student conduct must be obeyed. NO bullying, profanity, obscenity, advertising, or derogatory language.
- Please be aware of your surroundings of parked vehicles for any overspray of paint.