Public Health Data
The school district continues to work closely with the Caldwell County Health Department and Caldwell UNC Health Care to ascertain the most current health trends.
Procedures and protocols outlined by state health officials provide guidance on managing the welfare of children while at school. We are dedicated to a healthy return for all students and staff when the new school year begins.
NCCARE360: the nation’s first statewide infrastructure connecting healthcare and human services: nccare360.org/resources (read the full press release here)
Improved App for Medicaid and Food & Nutrition Services: improved, mobile-friendly online application will help support social distancing and beneficiary applications from home.
https://epass.nc.gov/ (read the full press release here)
NEW in Spanish: StrongSchoolsNC Public Health Toolkit
NCDHHS COVID-19 Dashboard Updates: numerous valuable resources have been updated or newly-added to NCDHHS’s COVID-19 dashboard.
- New Clusters in Child Care and School Settings Report is now available
- Updated Ongoing Outbreaks in Congregate Living Settings is now available
- Updated Risk Factors for Severe Illness Report is now available
- New Outbreaks and Clusters page is now available
- Updated Weekly Outbreaks in Congregate Settings is now available
- Updated Weekly COVID-19 Patients Presumed to be Recovered report is now available