Flu Prevention Tips
January & February means Flu season is upon us.
Any student with 100 degree temperature, vomiting or diarrhea will be sent home.
Friendly Flu Prevention Reminders:
1. Frequent handwashing is the best prevention.
2. "Hands off the face" approach; resist lll tempation to touch any part of your face.
3. Gargle twice a day with either warm water/salt water or antiseptic mouth wash (example Listerine).
4. Clean nostrils at least once a day with warm salt water or spray saline solution, or blow nose hard once a day and swab both nostrils dipped in warm salt water.
5. Drink as much warm liquids as possible; washes off proliferating viruses from the throat into the stomach where they can't survive, proliferate or do any harm.
6. Get the flu vaccine ASAP.