Mrs. Makra's 2nd Grade
October 28th--Camo Day
October 29th--Twin Day
October 30th--Pink Out Day
October 31st--Halloween costumes
November 1st--Team Hat/Shirt Day
October 31st--Fall Celebration Snack
November 11th--No School (Veteran's Day)
November 18th--Civic Center 9:30
- Read every night and do your reading assignment!
- Study math facts!
- Be on time and present every day (unless you are sick).
- Play, get fresh air, and rest!
- Check agenda every day for notes! This is a great way for us to communicate!
- You can also e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime or message me on dojo.
NO PEANUT PRODUCTS PLEASE
You may send a healthy snack each day. Students may bring bottled water.
Extra snacks always needed!
2nd Grade Supply List
book bag (no wheels), 1 inch binder with clear view front, pencils, scissors,
crayons, glue sticks, 3-hole pencil pouch with clear pocket (for binder), pencil box
for desk, erasers, 2-plastic folders with prongs, clipboard, earbuds or headphones
for listening centers and computer activies
Clorox wipes, hand sanitizer, baby wipes, Ziploc bags (all sizes), individually
wrapped snacks (no peanut products), Kleenex, paper towels