Math EOG Prep Questions:
1. Mrs. Gainey needs to buy string for 5 students to do a science activity. Each student needs 2 feet of blue string and 1 foot of red string. How many yards of string does Mrs. Gainey need to buy?
2. Ellen is making a sandwich using 3 slices of meat. She has one slice each of turkey, ham and chicken. In how many different orders can she stack the slices?
3. 3 x 9 =
4. What is 15 less than 43?
5. Katie has a gymnastics class every Saturday morning for 2 hours and 45 minutes. The class starts at 8:30. What time does class end?
6. Which angle is exactly 90 degrees? a. acute b. right c. obtuse d. straight
7. How many sides does a trapazoid have?
8. Jim drank 6 cups of milk on Friday and 4 cups of milk on Saturday. How many pints of milk did Jim drink?
9. What shape has exacty 4 sides, only 2 of which are parallel?
10. Subtract: 2/3 - 1/2 = ?
11. Sam and Stan are twins. However, Stan is 15 pounds heavier than Sam. Write an equation using p for how much Sam weighs.
12. Solve the following equation to find n. 200-n=142
13. What type of triangle has 3 sides of equal length?
14. Divide: 4/5 divided by 1/2
15. Ian measured the window in his bedroom. It is 321 cm high. About how many meters high is his window?