🏀Attention Sports Fans!!🏀
Due to the restrictions during the COVID pandemic we will be enforcing the procedures below. Please be aware of the requirements and let your family members know as well.
2020 - 2021 GFMS Spectator Information
- Only 25 total spectators will be allowed at home/away games
- Athletes are allowed ONE ticket per home/away game
- Masks are required and should be worn
- Spectators should sit socially distanced
- Temperatures will checked upon arrival
- COVID questions must be answered
Please be patient as we continue to transition through the COVID-19 pandemic. Athletes will be given one ticket per game for an adult. We will mark off adult names as spectators enter the building. Thank you in advance!
Any updates or changes to this information will be sent to stakeholders in advance. Requirements are subject to change per governor's guidelines.
Before arriving at school each day, can you answer NO to the following questions:
1. Have you had close contact (within 6 ft for at least 15 min.) in the last 14 days with someone diagnosed with COVID- 19, or has a health department or health care provider been in contact with you and advised you to quarantine?
2. Have you had any of the following symptoms: fever, chills, shortness of breath, new cough, and/or new loss of taste or smell?
3. Have you been diagnosed with COVID- 19?
Anyone showing symptoms of COVID-19 or who may have been exposed to COVID-19 should not come to school.
Many retailers will donate money to our school just for shopping with them. Click on the headline to find out which ones!
GFMS would appreciate your support!