Mrs. Longano & Mrs. Anderson -- Kindergarten
Basic Supply List & Wish List
Please bring/send all of these things with your child on the first day of school.
Each child will NEED:
· a pack of at least 2 glue sticks (more would be great J)
· scissors (Fiskars brand works well)
· 2 one-subject notebooks
· box of 8 crayons (twistable type work well)
· plastic pencil box with a lid
· 1 inch Avery View white 3 ring binder and a pack of at least 25 clear sheet protectors (this is for their memory book)
· book bag large enough to hold folder without bending it, please no wheeled bags)
· a full change of clothes, including underwear and socks, sealed in a bag
**Please be sure to label all the above items with your child's name in permanent marker.
There are also some things we use in the classroom and share during the day. If you are able to provide any of the following we would greatly appreciate it!
The things we use the most are marked below*.
· *Pump bottles of hand sanitizer
· *Clorox wipes and/or baby wipes
· Kleenex big classroom size boxes
· *Gallon and snack size plastic bags with the zipper top
· *Bags of individually wrapped candy (Dum Dum lollipops,Laffy Taffy, Starburst, Nerds, Smarties, Pop Rocks, etc) as treats for prize bucket--please no gum J
· *New or gently used items for treasure chest prizes, such as: Happy Meal prizes, games, puzzles, stuffed animals, Hot Wheels cars, party favor toys, etc.
· white and multi-colored packs of cardstock
· *Rolls of paper towels
· Band-aids assorted sizes
· Fine point Expo dry erase markers assorted colors