Credit by Demonstrated Mastery Timeline
Students have opportunities in the fall and spring to apply for Credit by Demonstrated Mastery. Rising eighth and ninth graders as well as transfer students can apply during the summer timeline for Credit by Demonstrated Mastery.
Due to COVID-19 and the required remote learning of Spring 2020, any student participating in the CDM process was paused and will continue in the process this school year. Summer 2021 CDM windows are currently TBD, based on most recent guidance from the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction.
Students should contact their school counselor for specific dates to apply for Credit by Demonstrated Mastery.
Spring 2021 Timeline
- Applications due to HS Director by January 22, 2021
- Phase 1 Testing: February 15-26, 2021
- Phase 1 Results: by March 12, 2021
- Phase 2: Due by May 7, 2021
- Phase 2: Results: by May 21, 2021