Welcome to the Hibriten Media Center
I am Mrs. Johnson, the media coordinator. I am here to help you find books or materials. If you need a book recommendation, please ask! I would love to help you. I am also who you will see for technology help. This includes help with Chromebooks, computers, email, or passwords. I look forward to seeing you in the library. Please email me for help or with questions, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Library Hours: 7:40 - 3:15 (hours subject to change)
1. Library books can be checked out for 2 weeks.
2. If you have overdue books, you will not allowed to check out another book until they are returned.
3. If you lose or damage book you will be respnsible for the replacment cost.
4. You may use the media center to print materials or to use the computers if your teacher allows.
5. No food or drinks are allowed in the media center.
Caldwell County Public Library Information
If you are a Caldwell Connect student, the best way for you to check-out books is through the Caldwell County Public Library. With a library card from the Caldwell County Public Library, you will have access to books and audiobooks as well as digital resources. This is also a great resource for hybrid students as well.
Need a library card? There are two ways to get a library card.
2) Have your parent or guardian call the Lenoir Library (828-757-1270) and fill out the application over the phone. Your parent or guardian can then pick up your card on Mondays (10am-7pm) or Tuesdays-Fridays (10am-5pm)
Don’t remember your PIN number? It is the last four digits of the phone number that you gave on your library card application.
Questions? Call the Lenoir Library at 828-757-1272.
You may download the Hoopla or Libby apps to your device, or you may find them under the Books and More tab on our website. (https://ccpl.libguides.com/mainpage)
If checking out from the CCPL is not feasible for you and you are a Caldwell Connect students, you can browse the HHS library catalog through the Destiny link below. You will need to email your book selections to Mrs. Johnson and she will let you know when you can pick them up from HHS.
This link will take you to Destiny, our book catalog. Here you will be able to see all books and materials we have available at Hibriten. You log into Destiny using your Active Directory (desktop comptuer) log-in.MathMLX