(Planbook Links) planbook
1st Period PLANNING
2nd Period HEALTH/PE
3rd Period HEALTH/PE
4th Period STRENGTH/FLEX
5th Period MIDDLE SCHOOL PE
Come to School !!
Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Be active and have fun.
Degrees and Certifications:
B.S. Degree in Health and Physical EducationCertification: 6-12 Health and P.E.
Mr. Gary Crouch
I have been at Gateway for 20 yrs. I have been married for 20 yrs. and we have two daughters.
I played baseball and got my B.S. in Health and Physical Education from Lander University.
1. Stretches-Include legs, arms, back and neck
2. Jog in place or around your house as appropriate for 3 minutes
1. Crunches-4 sets of 25 crunches
2. Planks-3 sets to failure(on toes and forearms. Keep back stright and flat. not arched)
3. Pushups- 3 sets of 10
1. For at least 20 minutes daily, do your own favorite cardio activity. examples are basketball, jogging, etc