Degrees and Certifications:
B.S. Degree in Health and Physical EducationCertification: 6-12 Health and P.E.
Mr. Gary Crouch
I have been at Gateway for 19 yrs. Have been married for 20 yrs. and we have two daughters.
I played baseball and got my B.S. in Health and Physical Education from Lander University
PE ONLINE LEARNING DURING SCHOOL CLOSURE
Contact Hours will be Monday-Friday 8:00-3:00. If parents or students have any questions you can send a email or dojo comment and I will get back to you asap.
1. Stretches-Include legs, arms, back and neck
2. Jog in place or around your house as appropriate for 3 minutes
1. Crunches-4 sets of 25 crunches
2. Planks-3 sets to failure(on toes and forearms. Keep back stright and flat. not arched)
3. Pushups- 3 sets of 10
1. For at least 20 minutes daily, do your own favorite cardio activity. examples are basketball, jogging, etc
PLEASE KEEP A JOURNAL OF YOUR DAILY ROUTINE. ALSO MIX UP YOUR CARDIO ROUTINE. EXERCISE IS ALWAYS IMPORTANT BUT EVEN MORE SO DURING THIS TIME OF UNCERTAINTY. EXERCISE WILL REFRESH YOU AND MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER. IT WILL ALSO HELP YOU REST BETTER AND RELIEVE STRESS. THANKS FOR WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN SOON!!
Thanks Coach Crouch
(Planbook Links) planbook
1st Period Strength and Flex
2nd Period Health/PE
3rd Period Planning
4th Period Middle School PE
Come to School !!
Treat others the way you want to be treated.
Be active and have fun.