Phone: (828) 726-3910 . EXT 601
Degrees and Certifications:
Hello! My name is Angie Gragg! This is my second year with Communities in Schools of Caldwell County at WLMS and I am proud to be a Wildcat! I work closely with our student support staff.
I have an A.A.S. in Radiography from CCCTI but decided education is my true passion and I now love supporting and empowering students at William Lenoir who are involved with Communties in Schools to stay in school and achieve in life.
I have three wonderful kids and an amazing husband who you know as Coach Gragg. In my spare time, I love hiking, photography, and especially performing locally with community theater.
For more than 27 years, Communities In Schools of Caldwell County has worked to ensure that every child receives these “Five Basics”:
- A one-on-one relationship with a caring adult
- A safe place to learn and grow
- A healthy start and a healthy future
- A marketable skill to use upon graduation
- A chance to give back to peers and community