AT HOME RESOURCES & ASSIGNMENTS for Computer Class can be found on
(On Clever, click Log in with Google)
GMAIL Sign In - Help Video
(Courtesy of Mrs. Nichols)
If you have questions or issues with your Gmail account, you can contact Ms. Wright
Welcome to our Computer Lab!
Thanks for checking out the computer lab web site! My name is Ms. Wright and I lead the computer curriculum for classes Kindergarten - 5th Grade. We focus on computer skills such as Digital Citizenship, Internet Safety, learning computer parts/terms, Coding, Internet Research, State Testing, and so much more throughout the year! We use "learning" games to improve reading, math, social studies, science, spelling, and writing. Our students have access to Chromebooks, Interactive Boards, classroom computers, two computer labs and more here at Baton School.
Technology Integration allows us to research electronically,
travel virtually, and explore globally!
Computer Lab Rules
These rules are intended to make the most of our computer class time, allowing instruction and performance to be optimal. Let's have fun!
- Please enter quietly, sit at computer with hands in your lap, and wait for instructions before you begin work.
- Listen carefully and follow directions. If you do not understand or have a question, raise your hand immediately.
- Show respect for others...always use good manners.
- Talking should be kept to a minimum (no talking while directions are being given).
- Check and clean workstation before leaving.
- Exit quietly as not to disturb other classes.