Welcome to the Student Ambassador's Website!
Club Sponsors: Erica Hawes & Lauren Robertson
Mission: To create a positive and welcoming environment at SCHS for all students who enroll.
- Provide informational tours to new students who enroll in SCHS
- Assist new students in navigating SMART Lunch
- Plan new student orientation for new students enrolling in the summer.
- Participate in summer Rising Ninth & New Student Orientations
- Facilitate a school wide Kindness Week
- Create activities throughout the school year to create a positive environment at SCHS
- 1 Teacher Recommendation
- Completed Student Application
- Attend bi monthly club meetings (Must attend 60% of club meetings throughout the school year.)
- Volunteer in at least 3 Student Ambassador events or tours a year
- Minimum Unweighted GPA 2.75 (You might occasionally miss classroom time to give a tour, so we need you to be able to keep up with your work.)