Mission: To create a positive and welcoming environment for all students who enroll and attend SCHS.
- Provide informational tours to new students who enroll in SCHS
- Participate in New Student Orientation (new 10th, 11th, and 12th grade students).
- Assist with Freshman Orientation
- Facilitate a school wide Kindness Week
- Attend bi weekly club meetings (Must attend 80% of meetings throughout the school year.)
- Volunteer for a minimum of 3 events each year (tours, service projects, orientations, etc)
- Minimum Unweighted GPA 2.75 (You might occasionally miss classroom time to give a tour, so we need you to be able to keep up with your work.)
- Lauren Robertson
- Tyler Sigmon