School Improvement Team
Lee Goble Kindergarten Teacher
April Bowman Instructional Assistant
Katie Causby 3rd Grade Teacher
Misty Clay Parent (PTO President)
Michelle Hunt EC Teacher
Mandy Phillips 2nd Grade Teacher
Ashlyn Gibson School Counselor
Megan Lovins 4th Grade Teacher
Jeni McNulty Principal
Bethany McRary Specials
Jennifer Phillips 5th Grade Teacher
Rebecca Summer Assistant Principal
Deanna Taylor 1st Grade Teacher
- SIT meetings are the 1st Wednesday of every month at 3:15pm (or once duty ends)
School Improvement Team Meeting Dates:
08/5/2020 (ReEntry and Safety Logistics)
10/07/2020 (Revise Goals and Actions Steps; Send out Anonymous Vote)
12/09/2020 (Presentation of Potential New Traffic Pattern)
03/31/2021 (April's meeting due to Spring Break)
05/05/2021 (Send out new team vote for 2021-2022)
06/02/2021 (New and Old Team)
NCSTAR School Improvement PlanWebsite: http://www.indistar.org/Guest Login - GuestS15760Password - GuestS157602020-2021 School Goals
Indicators Aligned to Meeting Goals
- Increase student performance as measured by proficiency ratings on state assessments.
- All students will receive academic and behavioral support through the use of Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS) throughout the school.
- Every student will receive appropriate instruction through the development of daily lesson plans aligned with the North Carolina Standard Course of Study.
- All students will receive increased social/emotional support by providing Social Emotional Training and Student Services Team Support during Remote Learning days, professional development, faculty meetings and monthly grade level PLC meetings.
A4.01The school implements a tiered instructional system that allows teachers to deliver evidence-based instruction aligned with the individual needs of students across all tiers.
A4.06ALL teachers are attentive to students' emotional states, guide students in managing their emotions, and arrange for supports and interventions when necessary.
A4.16The school develops and implements consistent, intentional, and on-going plans to support student transitions for grade-to-grade and level-to-level.
E1.06The school regularly communicates with parents/guardians about its expectations of them and the importance of the curriculum of the home (what parents can do at home to support their children's learning).
Student Success Comprehensive Report Submitted June 16, 2020We are excited and proud to announce that Hudson Elementary Exceeded Growth and performed as a B school for the 2018-2019 school year. Without the support from our teachers, parents, families, and community as well as the hardwork from our students, this would not have been possible! Congratulations to everyone! We are looking forward to another great year! Click here to link to the 2019 School Report Card. https://ncreportcards.ondemand.sas.com/src/school?school=140352&year=2019&lng=enMathMLXMathMLX