Free & Reduced Meal Information
Meals are available for free & reduced price meals for those who qualify. Applications are available on-line, please click on the above link to APPLY NOW!! Applications for meal benefits are given to all students on the first day of school each year. Applications are also available in all school offices during regular school hours. An application must be completed and returned to your child's school office anytime during the school year. Students approved to receive free or reduced price meals are provided one breakfast and one lunch each day. Additional meals may be purchased at full price. Students are responsible for purhcasing meals at full price until meal benefits are approved. The approval process may take up to ten days.
When filling out Free & Reduced Applications, the following must be included:
- Student Name, Grade, School and Student Number for each child. (You do not have to fill out a separate application for all students in same household)
- Head of Household Name and Address.
- Last 4 Digits of Social Security Number for the Head of Household or No Social Securtity Box Number checked.
- Gross Monthly Income for Each Family Member (Even Children).
- Any other household members that do not attend Caldwell County School and their income.
After the application has been processed, parents will be notified of their child's meal benefit status by letter. The letter will be sent home with your child from School.