Hibriten High School Cheer Tryouts
HHS Cheerleading Virtual Tryouts 2020
Hibriten High School Cheerleading tryouts are here! This year we are using a virtual format due to COVID-19. Please read the information below concerning tryout registration and the tryout process. Good luck and we look forward to seeing your hard work!
Tryout Dates: May 15-May 20, 2020
Tryout App: BAND
Steps to complete for a virtual tryout:
- Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for tryout information and access. Make sure in your email to state your full name, your previous school, parent name and a contact phone number. You must sign up by 12:00 Noon on Thursday, May 14, 2020.
- Make sure you have a sports physical from the 2019-2020 school year on file at your current school. If you do not have a physical on file, you may send a copy of current physical to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also drop it off at HHS.
- Sign up for and access the tryout videos by downloading the BAND app or accessing the website listed above. We will send you a code or link to join along with your tryout number. Tryout videos will be posted on the BAND app by 8:00 am on Friday, May 15th.
- Practice the cheer and dance at home during the tryout window.
- Record yourself presenting the cheer, dance, and jump wearing the number you have been assigned for tryouts and HHS colors.
- Post the video to the Tryout Video Album in the BAND App during the scheduled time. Late videos will not be accepted. Videos must be posted by 3:00 pm on Wednesday, May 20th.
- Check Back on the app for tryout results. Results will be posted by the tryout number you were assigned. Results will be posted by 5:00 on Wednesday, May 20th.
**If you have questions or issues, please feel free to email us. We will be glad to help.*