Rising 9th Grader Registration Timeline
Thank you for allowing your student to participate in Rising 9th Grade Registration. In an effort to provide information, please take a moment to review the following timeline and resources. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact your student’s high school counselor.
- Mrs. Rudicil (Last names A-F)
- Mr. Smith (Last names G-O)
- Mrs. Moore (Last names P-Z)
- Late February- Early March
- 8th-grade teachers will offer written recommendations for students.
- Students will begin meeting with their Middle School Counselor to determine class options. Complete Hibriten High School Course Selection Sheet for 2021-2022.
- Hibriten High School Course Selection Sheet for 2021-2022 sent home to be signed by parent/ guardian. To be returned to homeroom teacher no later than Friday, March 5th.
- Counselors from HHS and the middle school will assist students with inputting classes into PowerSchool. Each student’s choices will be double-checked before submitting.
- All middle school registration will be completed by Friday, March 12th.
- Students will access the Hibriten High School video tour.
- Late July
- Completed schedules for the 2021-2022 school year will be emailed to students and parents in late July.
- Freshman Orientation will be held in August 2021. Please check the Hibriten High School website for more detailed information.
- High School Curriculum Guide 2021-2022
- A comprehensive list of the course offerings available in our school district.
- Includes information about graduation requirements, career pathways, and academic honors programs.
- Welcome, Future Panthers! Registration video
- A helpful resource to explain registration basics.
- CTE Electives video
- Student-made video advertising CTE course available at HHS.
- Electives video
- Videos about other electives available at HHS.