To provide quality instruction in a safe, caring environment.
6th GRADE CAR RIDER DROP OFF AND PICK UP PROCEDURES (7:15 – 7:50)
• Turn on to PARK AVENUE
• Continue on PARK AVENUE
• Turn right on to WOODS DRIVE
• Turn right on to WEST HIGHLAND DRIVE
• Turn RIGHT in to GFMS parking and drop off/pick up line
DURING THE 7:15 – 8:00 AM AND 2:00 – 3:00 PM TIMES:
• Traffic will only be allowed to ENTER the parking lot by turning RIGHT off of WEST HIGHLAND AVENUE. • Traffic will only be allowed to EXIT the parking lot by turning RIGHT onto WEST HIGHLAND AVENUE.
BE AWARE: Cars will NOT BE ALLOWED TO TURN LEFT to enter OR exit the parking area on to West Highland Avenue from 7:25 – 8:00 AM or 2:00 – 3:00 PM.
7th and 8th GRADE CAR RIDER AND DROP OFF AND PICK UP PROCEDURES (7:15 – 7:50)
• Vehicles enter North Main Street Parallel Street from the light at West Highland Avenue and North Main Street (321A).
• Students exit cars at the service entrance to new cafeteria.
• Students enter building through cafeteria entrance.
• Vehicles exit North Main Street Parallel onto Park Avenue and then North Main Street.
BUS DROP OFF AND DISMISSAL PROCEDURES
Bus Drop Off AM:
• Buses turn on to Park Avenue
• Busses turn into bus circle and students exit bus and enter building on ground level.
• Busses park in bus parking lot below gym building.
• Busses will load student at bus circle.
• Busses will depart campus by turning right onto Park Avenue and then take an immediate left onto Elgin Street if needed.
Download diagram for New traffic pattern
New traffic pattern