Return to Headlines

Free/Reduced Lunch Application

Do you need to fill out a free/reduced lunch form for the 18/19 school year? You can fill these forms out now online! The forms can be found on the Caldwell County Schools Child Nutrition page or you can click here. Remember only one form per family is needed and a form does have to be filled out EVERY YEAR for your children to qualify.