Winter Concert info
Important information about tonight's Winter Concert at South Caldwell High School-
- PER SCHOOL BOARD POLICY- STUDENTS CANNOT ATTEND AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES IF THEY DID NOT ATTEND SCHOOL THAT DAY. This includes concerts.
- Park in the Stadium Parking Lot and enter through the "Gym/Theater" entrance. Follow the signs for the Theater.
- If you need elevator access, park at the Main Office and enter the school there. A student will escort you to the elevator.
- Admission is $3.
- Students need to unpack and prepare their instruments in the car. No cases in the building. Woodwinds, please have an extra reed in your pocket.
- Everyone is responsible for bringing their own instruments. This includes tubas, bass clarinets, etc.
- We are expecting a full house tonight. Because of this, 6th/7th graders may leave after the 7th graders perform.
- The rows in the Theater are very long. Please sit in toward the center of the rows so that we can use all available seating.
- Dress for the concert is black and white. Boys need to have a white collard shirt and black dress pants. Girls may wear the same as boys or a dress/skirt. All clothing MUST meet school dress code.
- 6th grade - Call time 5:30. Performance 6:00.
- 7th grade - Call time 5:45. Performance after 6th grade
- Jazz Band - Call time 6:45. Performance 7:00 in lobby.
- 8th grade - Call time 7:10. Performance 7:30.
See everyone tonight- it should be a great concert!