Open Enrollment for Student Transfers

Open Enrollment for Student Transfers has begun! 
January 15th - February 28th

Students in the Caldwell County Schools have a choice either to enroll in the school that serves their home district or to apply for an approved transfer at another school.  If you choose to apply for transfer, the Open Enrollment period has begun and students will have until Feb. 28th to submit a transfer release application.  Applications are available at any school office, The Freedman Center, The Ed Center and on the Caldwell County Schools website. 

All students currently on transfer must also submit an application.