Home School and Private School Student Options


Are you the parent of a HOME SCHOOL student?  You'd like to teach them at home; however, there are some courses that you think that your child would be more successful with other students and a teacher with that specialty?

You have options.  Middle and High School students enrolled at least half-time in their home school may be able to attend social events and/or participate in extracurriculars such as sports or clubs. (Dependent upon availability.)


Want more information?


Online Enrollment (Dual Enrolled Private and Home Students)

To begin the Dual Enrollment process, all Private School and Home School families who are seeking to dual-enroll students in Caldwell County Schools must complete the Online Application.  

This application can be found at the Caldwell County Schools homepage.

.  Directions for accessing the form are:


  • Select “Parents” headers;
  • Select “Parent Resources” tab;
  • Select “Online Registration" tab;
  • Read the General Information & Required Documents sections;
  • Complete Online Registration form.