Skip to main content

Transcript Request

Pick up transcripts at CCS Education Center, Monday - Friday from 8 AM - 5 PM

Graduation cap and Diploma

Student Records/Transcript Requests Online

Caldwell County Schools is now offering a secure and convenient way to request and receive student records. To access the Student Records Request Form, click on the link above.  Complete the required information, provide valid form and pay online to process your request. You will receive a "confirmation of receipt" of your request. Once the request is received by school personnel, the requested information will be retrieved and the record(s) will be mailed to the address(s) designated on the form or available to pick up at the Caldwell County Schools Education Center if requested.

Once mailed, your payment will be processed and you will receive an email confirmation and receipt. In the interest of security and expedited service, phone and fax requests will no longer be accepted.

Please Note: Effective with the 2009-2010 school year, all public high school students in North Carolina can request electronically their official high school transcript through unless the request is for an out-of-state school or a school that isn't listed by CFNC.